We are delighted to be partnering with Kent Wine School who will be running a series of wine tastings and WSET wine courses at the Chapel Down Winery starting in 2020.
Kent Wine School are an independent wine education company offering wine tastings and wine courses including Wine and Spirit Education Trust qualifications. No previous experience required!
Here are four good reasons to join Kent Wine School for a wine tasting or wine course:
- You can taste and learn about wine in a fun and relaxed setting
- Improve your confidence buying wine
- Get inspired about wine
- Gain a wine qualification
Courses being held in the Wine Sanctuary at Chapel Down in the near future include:
- WSET Level 3 in Wines Award starting 10th January 2020
- Rediscover Cool Climate Chardonnay starting 13th February 2020
- Traditional Method Sparkling Wines starting 19th March 2020
More details can be found at the Kent Wine School website. You can also read their latest Trip Advisor reviews
Chapel Down shareholders with 2000 or more shares receive preferential rates on courses, please contact Kent Wine School via their website or on 01892 322066 for more details, quoting your shareholder privilege card number.